The Electronic Signature and Records Association Annual Conference, eSignatures 2012, is taking place today and tomorrow at the Embassy Row Hotel in Washington DC. This year’s conference will be completely electronic, supporting the environment and the spirit of our Association; name tags will be the exception.
Access the full electronic Agenda on the website: http://esraconference.com/agenda
Access Speaker Bios on the website: http://esraconference.com/speakers/
Follow updates via Twitter: https://twitter.com/esignrecords
eSignatures 2012 brings together thought leaders from major industries to share their knowledge and best practices:
- Financial Services
- Health Care
Some topics to be covered include eSign and Financial Services/Insurance, eSign and Health and Government Trends.
Hear from speakers such as:
- Honorable John M. Facciola, United States Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Honorable Paul M. Grimm, Chief U.S. Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Marcia Berner, ACORD
- Bob Catlin, Signature Mortgage
- James Sheire, U.S. Department of Commerce, NIST
- Laura Hajducek, New York Life Insurance Company
- David Whitaker, BuckleySandler LLP
- …and more!
We are grateful for the support of our Sponsors!